Would you like to work for a leader in the landscape construction/ hardscape industry?
We are a high-end installer of hardscapes operating in Western MA and beyond. We pride ourselves in the quality that goes into each and every project from start to finish. Our teams operate the latest equipment in the industry including suction installation methods. Earn top pay with benefits such as health insurance, 401k, paid holidays. Advancement opportunities are always available along with employee reimbursement for educational certificates and licenses. Come work for a company where you are part of a team and not just a number.
Construction/hardscape team members
Installation of hardscapes and landscape construction projects. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for a spot on our teams:
- Must hold a valid MA driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be hard working, reliable, be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as individually, and take pride in what you do.
- Be able to pass a DOT physical (mandatory for driving company vehicles).
- Able to read blue prints
- Able to operate a large range of construction equipment such as: excavators, skid steer loaders, compactors, rollers, laser levels, dump trucks.
- Have a minimum of 2 years prior experience with the installation of hardscapes
- Must hold or be able to obtain a MA Hoister’s License 2A