Residential Athletic Fields are becoming more and more popular, especially in families that have members who take their sports passionately.
RJM Landscaping can install virtually anything you are looking for, including:
- Soccer fields - both full and half sized
- Baseball & Softball fields
- Pitching lanes
- Batting cages
When determining what size playing field you are looking for, it is important to take the following into consideration:
- Property boundaries
- Proximity to houses and other buildings
- Soil types
- Ages of the players using the field
There are many options available for your athletic fields. See below for some of the options available:
- Synthetic turf. Higher installation cost, but lower in maintenance costs.
- Sod or seed
- Fencing and back stops
- Skinned or turf infields
- Foul line poles
- Dug outs
Please contact us to come out and discuss your options. We can help you with the location that will best be suited for your field, size, and pricing.
Let's get started!
Fill out the information below and we'll get back to you soon with a quote.